Digital / mobile card
– virtual EMV card¹, created with HCE² technology. This is a secure container in a smartphone, which is a complete analogue of a physical EMV card. The mobile card supports the creation and personalization of multiple instances (billing, PPSE, non-financial, ID, etc.).
Benefits of digital / mobile cards:
- Instant personalization;
- Minimum release costs;
- Ease of use;
- Ease of integration and content management;
- The ability to store in a digital card: biometric descriptors, photo, identifiers and user documents;
- The ability to use a digital card to generate dynamic QR codes;
- The ability to use cryptography on elliptic curves.
Proposed solutions for the issuance, storage and protection of digital cards:
- Ready mobile application — SLS Wallet;
- Mobile Card Lib — Android-Java library for integrating a digital card into the Customer's mobile application.
A digital / mobile card, like a physical card, can have the following areas of application: ACS³, corporate logon, library card, electronic passport, trade union card, digital signature, food accounting, release of inventory items, vending and any other services, implying the use of the card as a means of identification and user authentication.